2 March 2021
What is Microsoft 365 Nonprofit And Is It Worth It?
Microsoft 365 Nonprofit provides productivity solutions that bring teams together – and help organisations thrive. Get access to discounted and donated solutions such as email, online document storage, Office 365, video conferencing, instant messaging, and other collaboration tools.
Microsoft Office 365 Nonprofit Pricing and Inclusions
365 Nonprofit Plans (suitable for small to mid-sized organisations)
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Email Only) – Free up to 300 users
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Office 365 Suite) – $4.10 per user/month
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium (Office 365 Suite with extra security and compliance) – Free up to 10 users or $6.90 per user/month
365 Nonprofit Plans (suitable for larger organisations)
- Office 365 E1 (Email Only) – Free
- Office 365 E3 (Office 365 Suite with even more security and functionality) – $6.50 per user/month
- Office 365 E5 (Microsoft’s most comprehensive package. E3 features plus more) $20.30 per user/month
Does my organisation qualify?
To qualify for non-profit donations or discounts, organisations must:
- Hold recognised legal charitable status as defined in their country
- Operate on a not-for-profit basis
- Have a mission to benefit the broader community
- Attest to Microsoft’s anti-discrimination policy
- Only assign licenses to eligible staff
You can find out more information here, or contact TechPath who can assist with all your Microsoft licencing requirements.
*Note: Pricing correct at time article published and are subject to change at any time.