Join the TechPath team
Careers with TechPath offer more than an awesome team environment
At TechPath we encourage our customers to expect awesome; and that is what we do each day. Our driven and talented team design and deliver innovative solutions that make a difference in people’s lives. And the best part, we do it in a fun and inspiring environment.
Located on the south side of Brisbane, our office encompasses modern facilities with an onsite gym. We actively encourage our team to get involved by offering a fitness and social calendar incorporating team building activities, charity fitness events, social nights, family fun days and much more.
We think what we do is pretty amazing and encourage like-minded people to join us at TechPath.
Due to internal promotions and extensive company growth we are currently seeking the following applicants.
If you feel you could make a positive impact, please submit your covering letter and resume to [email protected]
Brisbane South | Managed Services
TechPath is a leading IT service provider based on the south side of Brisbane. Passionate about delivering excellence in technology solutions, our dedicated team places client needs at the heart of all we do. We value reliability, ownership, communication and teamwork, and provide an engaging work environment with a fun and social team culture.
We are currently seeking a Level 1 remote support engineer to join our rapidly expanding team.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar industry role and enjoy working with clients in a variety of industries. Salary will be based on previous experience with overtime opportunities and performance bonuses available.
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Responding to incoming help desk incidents in a timely manner
- Basic server admin tasks – new user accounts and password resets
- Basic troubleshooting for end user and desktop support
- Server maintenance checks
- Backup monitoring
- Antivirus monitoring and management
- Software upgrades (backup software, windows service packs etc)
- Completion of documentation in job tracking applications
- Career progression opportunities available
Skills and Proficiency
To be successful in this role you must have experience in some or all of the following technologies:
- Cert IV in IT or equivalent
- Desktop support – OS and business applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Commitment to the delivery of quality service
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Prior experience working with a systems integrator or managed services will be viewed favourably
At TechPath, each and every individual contributes to the success of the organisation. We offer competitive salaries along with bonus opportunities for those who consistently deliver outstanding performance. We encourage team members to challenge themselves, and to proactively seek new technologies and better ways to achieve outcomes.
Cant find the right position above?
We are always looking for motivated people to join our expanding team, with technical positions ranging from Level 1 to Senior Engineers. Send us your resume today. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with all of our office, social and fitness events.
Ask us anything
We specialise in IT services for businesses with 15 to 100 users.
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for? Or need more information on something? Ask us anything and we’ll get you the answer you need as soon as we can.