1 June 2021
7 Reasons Why You Should Use Microsoft ‘To Do’
Microsoft To Do is a highly functional task management application that helps you organise your day.
Daily tasks are often managed by pen and paper, emails, or calendar reminders. Microsoft To Do lets users manage and collaborate on tasks, that can all be simply stored in one place and accessed from any device.
Here are our top 7 reasons why you should check out MS To Do:
- Simple to use interface – access from any location on any device so you are always on top of tasks
- Integrates with other Microsoft apps – automatically sync your Tasks from Outlook to keep on top of things, or create handy department-based lists in MS Teams
- Organise and prioriste tasks – keep track of deadlines by adding reminders, start and end dates, checklists, and notes
- Share and store files – easily send invitations to others for work-related tasks such as shared meeting agendas
- Break tasks into smaller steps – easily break down any to-do item into smaller subtasks
- Security – To Do uses Exchange Online for data storage and synchronisation, so customers benefit from reliability, security, and compliance
- You already have it – it’s free and included with your Microsoft subscription