What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365, formerly known as Office 365, is a cloud-based subscription service that gives your team access to emails, calendars, instant messaging, video conferencing, file sharing, and dozens of other capabilities that enhance business operations. It includes all the popular applications in Office such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, all updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
What Is Included?
Access the complete Office suite:
- Office Suite (Outlook / Word / Excel / Publisher) – Access to the latest version of the applications
- Exchange Online – 50GB cloud-powered email to reach customers and co-workers anywhere
- Teams – Chat, organise meetings, and share files with ease
- SharePoint – Share documents, collaborate on projects, and easily manage company content
- OneDrive (1TB of online storage p/user) – Store, sync, and share your files across all your devices
Plus a range of applications that can enhance productivity and collaboration:
- Planner – Create plans, assign tasks, chat about projects, and see charts of your team’s progress
- Delve – Discover and organise the information that’s likely to be most interesting to you right now
- Bookings – A useful mobile app for businesses who provide services on an appointment basis
- Stream – An enterprise video service that lets your team upload, view, and share videos securely
- Sway – Create and share interactive reports, personal stories, presentations
- Forms – A simple, lightweight app that lets you easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls
- PowerApps – Provides a rapid application development environment apps for your business needs
- Power Automate – Automate repetitive tasks, simplifying workflows across your organisation
- Power BI – Connects data sources and provides a dashboard of business intelligence for users
- Yammer – A social networking tool to openly connect and engage across your organisation
- To Do – A management app that helps you stay organised and manage your day-to-day
- My Analytics – Gain insight into how workers spend their time, with the goal of optimising tasks
What Is The Difference Between Office 365 and Microsoft 365?
Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Microsoft 365 is a bundle
of services including the Office 365 Suite, plus several other services that increase productivity and enhance security and compliance.
Read our blog article Office 365 is Now Called Microsoft 365 to learn more.
Benefits of Moving to the Cloud
Enhance productivity and inspire collaboration. Microsoft 365 is a powerful business tool that gives you
greater flexibility, with many of the applications you are already using. Benefits include:
How Much Does It Cost?
Moving to the cloud lets you consolidate applications and simplify the way you do business. With the flexibility to work on the go, businesses experience effortless collaboration, enhanced security, cost savings, and improved productivity. With an abundance of plans and options to suit every business, TechPath Microsoft 365 Consulting will streamline your processes and help your team collaborate with ease.
TechPath’s Microsoft 365 Journey
TechPath gives you a trusted partner in IT, that will be there each step of the way:
Every transition to the cloud in unique, and we map out a journey that is the most suitable for your organisation and workload capabilities. Our experts meet with your key stakeholders and team to understand your business and future goals. We complete a thorough assessment of all processes to provide recommendations that can improve business efficiency. For some companies, it might be more suitable to complete the project in key stages – first moving email, then transitioning documents, accessing Teams, and finally integrating applications and automation.
Allocating the right amount of resources to your cloud migration means timeframes will be met. Our experts offer full project management with stage and completion meetings to keep you informed along the way. Training for users is scheduled in the lead up to or close after the project is completed to ensure a smooth transition to your new cloud environment.
Once you have successfully migrated to the cloud, TechPath offers two flexible support options. On demand support can assist with user requests and maintenance whenever it is needed, or to maximise the ongoing benefits in innovation and security, our cloud managed services offers the ultimate support plan. Using a proactive approach, we enable new features as they are released, provide security event logging, and account management, all for a fixed per user, per month fee. Whichever option you choose, TechPath will always be there to support your team, and your cloud investment.
Often we see organisations using such a small percentage of the Microsoft 365 tools that are available to them, so the last stage of your journey helps you leverage your cloud investment. By integrating further applications in the suite, you can refine business processes and find better ways to collaborate and organise your day. TechPath can help you maximise the benefits with deeper learning, business process automation, and productivity enhancements.
Microsoft 365 Consulting: Why TechPath?
Moving to Microsoft 365 is a multi-phase project that requires careful planning. At TechPath, we work closely with our customers to create a cloud solution that supports both their technology requirements and business goals. Working with organisations from a multitude of industries gives us broad insights and experience to ensure your journey will lead to exceptional outcomes. Our experts carefully map out the migration process, ensuring a seamless integration – with no compatibility issues after deployment. Contact us to find our how TechPath does it better.
Microsoft 365 Consulting: What are the next steps?
Let TechPath show you how to transform your business in the cloud.
Contact our experts to schedule a FREE needs analysis.
Phone 1300 033 300 or complete the form below and we will be in touch.
“After years building a solid business relationship with TechPath, we entrusted them to transition our business to operate 100% Cloud based using their business and technology alignment framework. The migration was seamless and exceptionally well executed. Exceptional at what they do, even more important to our team, they are nice people.”
“Communicate and collaborate with ease. Microsoft 365 is a powerful business tool that gives you the freedom and security to work on the go”